Tuesday, December 11, 2007

 

great eco-consumer short film online

Watch this... keep it in mind, see if ways come to you to get involved, I have. It's all about saving the planet now, which can be fun, interesting, and people meeting:

www.storyofstuff.com

to the future!
Carl

PS - I thought newly opened The Golden Compass is a highly enjoyable film and a solid entrance into a fantastic new spiritual mythology which is anti-dogma, and not anti-God as some might have you believe. Okay so Christian churches may be equated with the demi-urge false god, but I can hear that point of view (see my review for The Man From Earth). I plan to read Philip Pullman's trilogy soon, and the synopses on wikipedia are pretty good if you like "spoilers" like I do. Psychics don't mind knowing the story ahead of time, do they?

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?